Based on Ex-Work Price
Prices are inclusive of normal packing and labeling. The price are correct at the time of quotation or at the date of order, but may fluctuate up or down due to circumstances beyond our control and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms of payment: By T/T, PayPal or Western Union
- For the Samples orders or orders with value under 3,000 USD, please pay 100% in advance
- For the order with value over 3,000 USD, please pay deposit 50% before producing to confirm order. The balance will be paid round 7 days before the date of shipping
The lead time of production depend on the order quantity and specific of each product. Delivery time shall be agreed between the Seller and Buyer at the time the order is placed
By air or Express services at buyers’ cost
- We just accept your complaints after order arrivals are confirmed by E-mail or fax
- Orders must be checked when the goods arrive, with notification of damage or shortfall being made within 7 working days of receipt of goods. Otherwise, the goods shall be deemed to comply with the terms of the contract
- We are unable to take any liability for compensation except for the price of items or the shipping cost
- We are unable to accept returns and exchanges for the items that has been used or damaged by the customers themselves
9. Product Descriptions
- All our items are individually hand made. For this reason they may slightly vary from piece to piece in terms of size, shape or colour tone. This is the beauty of a handmade product.
- All our items are made from natural material, therefore any inherent defects, minor marks should be acceptable as the nature of the crafts.
- The colours of products which appear on this website may vary in accordance with the settings of your monitor, software or printer. We can not guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will accurately reflect the colour of product upon delivery
10. Warranty: ARTEXIM HANOI warrants its products for 3 months against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of receipt
11. Force Majeure
In the event of force majeure such as earthquake, aircraft, shipwrect, war, strikes, shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply and other calamities which hinder any side of contract not complying which his agreed obligations, neither side shall be liable for such failure. The suffering Side must notify the other side timely for continuous attempting settlement.
12. General information
- These terms and conditions will be subject to Vietnamese law and the Vietnamese courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from a contract.
- We reserve the right to amend or add to these Terms and conditions without prior notice
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="b81bfa86bf7e42f855668617406ccb6c"/>